OLEOBI SRL, LFE HOLDINGS SRL, SACE SRL, PK SRL, EBI MOTION CONTROLS SRL, as Joint Data Controllers (hereinafter "Joint Controllers"), pursuant to EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereinafter GDPR) and National legislation on the protection of personal data for the applicable time, inform that the personal data relating to users, collected through the cookies installed on this website (hereinafter "Site") will be processed in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this information.
WHAT COOKIES ARE
TYPES OF COOKIES
The Site uses the following categories of cookies:
NECESSARY or TECHNICAL COOKIES: the necessary cookies help to make the Site usable, enabling basic functions such as browsing the pages and accessing protected areas of the Site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
STATISTICAL or ANALYSIS COOKIES: statistical cookies help Site owners to understand how visitors interact with the Site by collecting and transmitting information anonymously.
MARKETING COOKIE: marketing cookies are used to track visitors on websites. The purpose is to present advertisements that are relevant and engaging for the individual User and therefore of greater value for third-party publishers and advertisers.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
At the first access to the Site, the User sees a banner containing a brief information regarding the methods of managing cookies by the Joint Controllers and the choices that the User can make, with the opportunity to get more information by consulting the extended information . Before continuing to browse, the User must indicate his/her preferences regarding the installation of optional cookies on his/her browser, providing or not the consent to their use. Alternatively, the User has the option of accepting the full installation by clicking on the "Accept all" button or rejecting all by clicking on the "Reject" button within the banner. Furthermore, the User can choose each specific type of cookie to install, selecting them individually by clicking on "Accept selected". The switch command to enable or disable optional cookies is programmed by default to "Disabled" mode.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING AND NATURE OF THE CONFERENCE
Non-anonymised cookies constitute real personal data. The User will therefore be an "interested" subject pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 with reference to the processing of these data.
The use of technical cookies and analysis cookies and the processing of personal data connected to them does not require the consent of the User. The legal basis of processing in the cases indicated above is the execution of the services requested directly by the interested party (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the GDPR.
The provision of personal data is necessary to allow the site to function correctly and to navigate it safely and efficiently.
The use of marketing cookies, including from third parties, requires the User's consent which can be revoked at any time in the manner provided by the site. In this case, the provision of data is optional and “no provision” will not have any negative consequences for the User.
RECIPIENTS OF THE TREATMENT
The processing of personal data is carried out by the Joint Controllers and by authorized and adequately trained internal staff. The data collected for the aforementioned purposes may also be processed by external subjects as independent data controllers, or as data processors appointed in accordance with current legislation (depending on the role they play in relation to the data process): for example from other companies of the group; companies that perform services connected and / or instrumental to navigation on the Site; public administrations; public entities, judicial authorities, police.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA ABROAD
The site uses only third-party cookies with servers located in the European Union.
For information about the personal data collected through third-party cookies, please refer to the privacy policies of each third party, available on their websites (whose links are indicated in the details section of the banner).
At any time, the User may exercise the rights recognized by the GDPR (Articles 15-22), by asking any of the Joint Controllers in particular:
- access: to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data concerning him are being processed, as well as further clarifications about the information referred to in this information, as well as to receive the data, within reasonable limits;
- rectification: to obtain the rectification or integration of the data provided or in any case in the possession of the Joint Controllers, if inaccurate;
- cancellation: so that the data acquired or processed by the Joint Controllers are canceled, if no longer necessary for the purposes outlined above, or where there are no disputes or disputes in place, or in the event of withdrawal of consent or opposition to processing, or in case of unlawful processing or, finally, if there is a legal obligation of cancellation;
- limitation: to obtain a temporary blocking of the processing of their personal data by the Joint Controllers, when one of the conditions mentioned in art. 18 of the GDPR occurs;
- portability: to receive your data or have it transmitted to another owner, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
Furthermore, the User can exercise, at any time, his right to withdraw consent, without this in any way prejudicing the lawfulness of the treatments carried out up to that moment on the basis of the consent initially given.
Finally, the User has the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority at any time (Article 77 of the GDPR).
JOINT DATA CONTROLLERS AND CONTACTS
The Joint Data Controllers are those listed below, who can be contacted at any time by the User to exercise their rights or to receive information relating to the processing, by sending a written communication to the company headquarters, or an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- OLEOBI SRL, with registered office in Granarolo dell’Emilia (BO), via Don Minzoni 28, 40057 Frazione Cadriano, tax code 03053760371, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- LFE HOLDINGS SRL, with registered office in Granarolo dell’Emilia (BO), via Don Minzoni 28-30-32, 40057 Frazione Cadriano, tax code 09417020964, e-mail: email@example.com;
- SACE SRL, with registered office in Sasso Marconi (BO), via Cartiera 154, 40037 Frazione Borgonuovo, fiscal code 01698441209, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- PK SRL, with registered office in con sede in Castel Maggiore (BO), Via Lirone 60/C, 40013, tax code 02473570378, e-mail: email@example.com;
- EBI MOTION CONTROLS SRL, with registered office in via Andrea Costa 11/2, 40057, Frazione Cadriano, tax code 09320640965, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated on September 22nd 2022